Tuesday, November 20, 2007

And you'll never get a thing

They can all say what they like,
But all I know is that everything's gonna be alright.


UPDATE! Phew finally, I can get my bum on the chair to stone.
Hah, people who sit infront of computers stone, dont they? (:
Yesterday, went to Bukit Batok to meet up with the guys!
We're supposed to go to East Coast, then West Coast. But it rained.

So we went up to Shih han's house to slack abit.
But later on I went to Ade's house to meet her to go to JP :D


Look at the stylo milo rings!


:D Ade's collection.

Mrted to JP. We then met up with YL. Saw my cousin there too!
Ha ha ha.


Camwhores :D




Under my umbrella, ella ella eh eh eh~

Applied for another job. Decided not to have a job at the movies D:
Then we went back to JE to find the guys. Alone okay!


Way back.


MY HONEY!


THE GUYS!


Uhh, many hands popped in last minute D:


Sissie, Clara, Qiqi, Linda, ME!

Played basketball. Whee, I was the first girl to score!
Ha ha happy happy :D K, had so much fun. Homed afterwards.

Today, practically slacked @ home. Slept & tved throughout.
Ha ha. Manz, Im sucha pig seriously. Ugh whateverz.
That auntie lady at the shop, please call me asap!
Desperate for a job, hohoh. Okay, nothing much.


Tag replies.
fil: Relinked babe! (: You're welcome. Have it red like mine! No lime green, hah.
felicia: Anyhow only! LOL :D
YOU JI: Yaye I am! You ji's my happy senior :D
kring: I KNOW! OMG IN DEC! But I cant go, sadly ):
life: Okay, thanks.
har: Omg what cyber love!? Tsktsk.
unders: Its not my birthday, its next tues.
MUNYEE: Why not! Ha ha, afraid of the aeroplane? Dont be okay! :D
marga: :D Ha ha.
hometypist: Okay, thanks for the offer though.
Benita: Hello! You are missed too :D

Alrighty, oh & I redecorated my room today! Yayeeeee.
Mum dont allow sissie & I to have our individual rooms D:
Oh wells, Goodbye all.

No comments: